Thursday, May 8, 2008

Happy Mother's Day






Happy Mother's Day to all Mommies, who has been working very hard to take care of the family.

I was on leave yesterday to settle something but unfortunately the systems of our embassy here in SG is not that flexible to help people....:(

Anyway, I made my day meaningful and fruitful kaya nag-scrap na lang ako for Mother's Day gift.

I made total of 20pcs. fridge magnets using stamping techniques and patch them with Bible verses. Medyo matagal na rin kasing di ako nakapag-scrap kaya, first few trials the result was not that good. I made them for this coming Sunday as a Gift for all the Mother’s in our Church who will attend the service. Last year, I made bookmark for them…

So every time they will turn to get something from their fridge there’s a encouraging WORD from GOD which can strengthen and encourage them.

Sa lahat ng mga mommy binabati ko po kayo!!!

No comments: