Thursday, May 8, 2008

Goodbye Friend

So many things happened last month, good, bad and sad moments….that also shocked most of us when one of our friend died suddenly without any sickness…. When I heard that news my tears burst and my heart breaks although that person was not in contact with us for quite sometime. He was joyfully taking his breakfast with colleagues and all of a sudden passed out with no reason. After few minutes of resuscitation to revive him before he even reach the hospital he was pronounce dead. What a sad news to lost a good friend.

He was actually my supplier but whenever we had technical problems, he’s just one call away….I think we are all recovered from the incident but the family of 3 who lost their dear father still in grieved and, I saw their pain. That week I am so affected, but it also shown another perspective that GOD is in control. Life is very short, we are given a chance to enjoy and live every single time to the fullest with GOD’s grace and mercy. Another thing that makes me sad was the fact that he was not saved. I can’t remember whether I had the chance to share the gospel to him but now it’s too late.

I remember after we visited his wake, the other friend asked me why do Christians don’t feel sad when somebody passed away? Here was my reply: We feel sad because we lost a friend but if that person is saved we feel happy for him because at long last the much awaited time to see the LORD and Saviour Jesus Christ has come. And that’s our future direction. 1 Thessalonians 2:19-20 For what is our hope, or joy, or crown of rejoicing? Are not even ye in the presence of our Lord Jesus Christ at his coming? For ye are our glory and joy.
We need to make our life meaningful and make sure that we treat a normal day as our last day. Only GOD knows when we will stop breathing, for my friend I am so sorry that he was taken that fast, but I know GOD has he’s reason.

No comments: