Sunday, May 11, 2008

Fruitful message



We had the fruitful events yesterday to celebrate Mother’s Day.
We were blessed with the message from the Sunday school service as well as the Worship Service. Some of us felt like in the frying pan because of guilt and some could be grateful for the wake up message. The passage was taken from the book of Proverbs 31:10.

The Father's and mens from our church has presented a special no. Rejoice in the Lord, this song is really meaningful....

Suddenly, I look back 5 years ago how was my routine as a wife and a mother.
I used to wake up at 5.30am to prepare my husband to work, cook breakfast and then prepare myself. It was all changed when I got pregnant and deliver our little girl. But then, whenever we had activities outside I had to make sure that they were all prepared first before I start to take care of myself. As years goes by, I still prepared for hubby and our little girl start to prepare by herself choosing the best set of clothing and shoes, and things got lighter in terms of house chores. But then, there’s one message that was very touchy and delicate regarding a mother. 1.) God made us mother and therefore we have to take care the whole family, train the children and make sure everything is OK….I think I fulfilled that with God’s guidance and help. 2.) We are supposed to be at home…hmmm….this thing, I failed because I am a working mom and I had other responsibilities to take care of….planning to be in future….and I need to learn to TRUST him more…..because sometimes we think we cannot ,make it but actually it is not true, thru God’s grace everything is possible.

After the message we had fruitful fellowship during lunch in the Church. I prepared Buko pandan, and some of us brought fruit salad, pumpkin cake, fruits, ice cream and there are lots of food. I felt bloated and too heavy. We went to the embassy after lunch to pick-up the documents and had dinner outside. My daughter gave me a card with a message, and that was the 4th she made for me as present for Mother’s Day.

I am grateful for all the blessings HE bestow upon us and Thank God for giving me this wonderful family.

No comments: