Sunday, May 11, 2008

Chinese Art painting



Angel joined the Chinese Art painting organize by HLC. At first, I thought it will very difficult kasi whenever she had Chinese homework eh halos ayaw nya gawin, medyo mahirap rin kasi at dahil left handed sya.

Two weeks na sya nag-aattend at happy naman ako sa kanyang art. One of our brethren told us that she wanted to quit and felt nervous when her shirt got stain, but then after the second cyle everything was fine.

She drawn a beautiful flower and vase with notes below I love You Mommy. When she came back home, very excited sya ipinakita sa kin yun gift daw nya. Thankful talaga ko na she have grown so fast and with this kind of achievements. Simple lang naman yun drawing pero flattered ako at appreciative kasi laging I love mommy ang sinusulat. Minsan tuloy sabi ko sa kanya dapat I love daddy rin....she just smile and said next time I will draw for Daddy.

I am planning to frame the painting and print her pictures and journal some words...hopefully this week....

No comments: