Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Day 2

The fever was still very high 39.4 deg C this morning and the pain was even more painful than yesterday.
Last night, we hardly slept and rest because almost every hour we are taking break at the restroom.
What shall I do?
Called the hospital but the doctor wasn’t available yet because it was 6am in the morning and he would be on duty by 11am.
Tried to called at 11:25am but the doctor wasn’t available coz’ he’s in Resus…..what a test to my patience….. the nurse just insist to return to the hospital...
I tried to almost bathe him with cold water from the towel to lower down the temperature, giving him medicine every 4hrs. and enough fluid for his body but then it doesn’t help the pain are still causing him weak.
I had prayed and prayed and prayed, I know he is there…looking at us watching us how hubby is suffering for this terrible stomachache or flu…..
4:30pm was his next medication this afternoon, I was tired and having headache. I couldn’t tell him because I do not want him to worry too much. I was giddy after taking the medicine for headache I didn’t notice the rag was slippery and the next thing I notice I fell with my arms to cover my head and knock down on the floor….it was really painful and I couldn’t get up immediately. My arms has bruises but hubby reach out and help me to stand up with his painful stomach…..I was crying because of two things, the pain I had in my hand and my headache and at the same time about this chaos we had today...i don’t know why is this happening, but I do not want to give up….I came out from the toilet without my tears, pretend not affected with the pain.
About 6pm, when hubby felt slightly better I brought him to the clinic for check-up and asked for gastric medicine. I told the doctor again the whole history and he gave a prescription for gastric medicine.
Hope the medication make him better.
I thanked those bros. and sister in CHRIST who had prayed for us.
I just want to make this problem and pain end….

No comments: