Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Father's Day




happy father's day to my Honey!

He's a good father to my daughter
He's a loving and thoughtful husband
He stand as a brother and a father to my in-laws
He's patient enough to teach my daughter without raising his husky and low base voice...hehehe...
He makes tea for me every night and early in the morning
He teach Angel how to play piano and patiently brought her to music class.

15th June, we went to Sapphire and brought our daughter for swimming and at the same time invited one of our family friends to join us, that was after the Sunday service. I baked creamy cheese cake for Father's day celebration and everybody who likes cheese, like it.....Thank God that the cake was successful....hehehe...though it was the easiest cake i've ever made...

we also cooked salmon pasta and prepared ceasar's salad and juice for dinner and brought them all to our small gathering... the kids like the pasta and they were all hungry after jumping up and down to the pool...

it was a meaningful Sunday and Father's day event although hubby felt really sleepy that afternoon...

No comments: