Tuesday, September 25, 2007

My Little Lady




Time really flies that fast and I almost didn’t notice that my little girl is acting like a little lady. Last night, we attended a children’s party from one of my hubby’s officemate. While choosing the right dress for her, I had some choices and one by one she turned it down by saying, “mommy, I want a dress so that I look like a lady, I don’t want pants”. She chose the light pink skirt and a dark pink tube as a pair. When she tried and wore together I said wow! You really look astounding! Again, a pink sandals to match the whole attire. I was set back and thinking how many more years and she will know how to choose her own dress and I’m glad that she had learned to carry herself wearing dresses not only on Sunday but on all occasions. She only had the chance to wear pants whenever there’s outdoor activities to make her feel more comfortable.

I thank GOD for giving us such a wonderful daughter like her.
Can’t resist not to take her picture that night.

No comments: